Interiors & decor
Shopping for beautiful interior products and home décor accessories can be both challenging and time-consuming. So to make shopping for a stylish and modern home decor truly enjoyable and effort-free, The Whiteteak Company which is one of the best online destinations; lets you to shop the world’s finest and creative interior products like Luxury and Designer Table Lamps, Floor Lamps, Hanging Lights and Luxury and Rustic Décor items, showpieces etc. to add your own style stamp with designer home accessories perfectly matching your interior scheme.
Serving the insightful customers with home ware decor accessories which are as unique and individual as the customers themselves, The Whiteteak Company has unveiled the majestically designed “HORSE IN THE WOODS Home Decor Showpiece”, which would be an eye-catching piece for any tasteful home. The Horse in the Woods Home Decor Showpiece is an amazing décor piece carefully created with pieces of natural raw wood to provide the beauty and movement as the Horse actually invites you to have a ride through the wind. Bask in the graceful form; this Decor Showpiece would be a graceful addition to your home being an eye catching piece that is absolutely made from Distressed Wooden pieces.
According to Anu Mehta and Mamta Mehta, respectively the founder and Co- founder of The Whiteteak Company, “this fabulous “Horse in the Woods” Home Decor Showpiece is an exclusive handpicked décor item that can add an interesting piece of art depicting your love for animals” They further added that you can place this Showpiece to adorn your spaces or either make it as the perfect gift for your near and dear ones too.
Versace 19.69 Abbigliamento Sportivo SRL is one of the fastest growing brands in Milan in Italy. Versace 19.69 specializes in Bed & Bath Linen for the residential and contract markets. Exclusive and luxurious bed linen collection with a range of exquisite quilted patterns designed and artfully embroidered on cotton satins. Fine detailing with borders, flanges and hemstitching underline the collection timeless and classy.
- Coral Bedspread Cream Or Grey = Rs. 15,600
- Coral Duvet Cream Or Grey = Rs. 12,600
- Coral Bedsheet Cream Or Grey = Rs. 12,600
Steelcase, a global leader in office furniture and innovative workplace solutions has redefined the artisanal vision of craft by launching its flagship product “LessThanFive” chair. The chair is a perfect blend of three crucial elements that is of prime focus to Steelcase – Design, Functionality and Materiality which translates into visual appeal, flexibility and comfort that allows users to easily reconfigure their workplace surroundings. With the launch of LessThanFive chair, Steelcase has defined the approach of modern craft by transforming a utilitarian object into an expression of beauty and humanity which is clearly, innovative, and efficient.
- Sleek Design and structure: The LessThanFive chair designed by Steelcase and Michael Young, British professional designer encourages collaborative spaces and is adaptable for varied work environments. The chair’s light weight technology integrated with sleek design provides comfort and foster social connection amidst employees.
- Light weight and flexible technology: It is fabricated entirely from carbon fibre – one of the strongest and lightest materials available in today’s world of engineering and design. The chair is tailored for an experience that supports a variety of users while weighting less than 2.3kg (5 pounds) and can support 136kg. It can also stack up to four chairs which offers convenient storage. This makes it suitable for the workers to have a quick discussions or meetings within the workplace.
- Variety: It is assembled and finished by hand from moulded and heated layers of carbon fiber. The chair is customizable and is available in six different standard finishes including Matte Blue, Red Fade, Light Fade, Dark Fade, Copper Gloss, and Carbon Weave.
Beautiful, functional, and brilliantly innovative, LessThanFive is not only heightening functionality and aesthetics but also humanizing the workplace experience.
“It is important to have the right system in place” Mario Schmidt, Managing Director, Lingel Windows and Door Technologies Pvt Ltd.