Interiors & decor
Ravi Bhat, National Service Head of Godrej Appliances share an important tips on how to take care of the home appliance during summer
Government Initiative will play a critical role in driving the Bathroom Fittings and Sanitary Ware Industry. It has been witnessed that sanitation conditions have improved in India.
H&R Johnson (India), India’s leading Integrated Lifestyle Solution provider offering tiles, bathroom products, modular kitchens and engineered marble & quartz today announced the launch of a ground-breaking new technology in tiles namely the ‘Johnson Endura Cool Roof SRI (Solar Reflective Index) Tiles. SRI measures the surfaces ability to reflect solar heat and emit infra-red heat. These new tiles from Johnson Endura provide an SRI value > 90 against the minimum SRI value of 78 for the roof of the building to qualify for LEED certification as per the U.S. Green Building Council.
With this revolutionary technology these unique range of tiles keep the harsh rays of the sun off the building and bounces them back into the atmosphere. The ingenious glazing process on the tiles keep the room temperature cool naturally and therefore helps reduce load on external cooling appliances like the air-conditioners or coolers. Today buildings are responsible for maximum consumption of energy and there is a growing demand by the architectural & building community to provide sustainable solutions that can tackle energy use. This latest innovation in tiles will directly improve energy performance in buildings by enabling to save use of electricity.
Versace 19.69 Abbigliamento Sportivo SRL is one of the fastest growing brands in Milan in Italy. Versace 19.69 specializes in Bed & Bath Linen for the residential and contract markets. Exclusive and luxurious bed linen collection with a range of exquisite quilted patterns designed and artfully embroidered on cotton satins. Fine detailing with borders, flanges and hemstitching underline the collection timeless and classy.
- Coral Bedspread Cream Or Grey = Rs. 15,600
- Coral Duvet Cream Or Grey = Rs. 12,600
- Coral Bedsheet Cream Or Grey = Rs. 12,600
Steelcase, a global leader in office furniture and innovative workplace solutions has redefined the artisanal vision of craft by launching its flagship product “LessThanFive” chair. The chair is a perfect blend of three crucial elements that is of prime focus to Steelcase – Design, Functionality and Materiality which translates into visual appeal, flexibility and comfort that allows users to easily reconfigure their workplace surroundings. With the launch of LessThanFive chair, Steelcase has defined the approach of modern craft by transforming a utilitarian object into an expression of beauty and humanity which is clearly, innovative, and efficient.
- Sleek Design and structure: The LessThanFive chair designed by Steelcase and Michael Young, British professional designer encourages collaborative spaces and is adaptable for varied work environments. The chair’s light weight technology integrated with sleek design provides comfort and foster social connection amidst employees.
- Light weight and flexible technology: It is fabricated entirely from carbon fibre – one of the strongest and lightest materials available in today’s world of engineering and design. The chair is tailored for an experience that supports a variety of users while weighting less than 2.3kg (5 pounds) and can support 136kg. It can also stack up to four chairs which offers convenient storage. This makes it suitable for the workers to have a quick discussions or meetings within the workplace.
- Variety: It is assembled and finished by hand from moulded and heated layers of carbon fiber. The chair is customizable and is available in six different standard finishes including Matte Blue, Red Fade, Light Fade, Dark Fade, Copper Gloss, and Carbon Weave.
Beautiful, functional, and brilliantly innovative, LessThanFive is not only heightening functionality and aesthetics but also humanizing the workplace experience.
In green living projects, the role of architects is more paramount as they have to fuse and accentuate nature. Sticking to this core idea, WOHA,
The company growth depends on the visionary leaders. He has the vision and this has led him to take the Godrej Locking Solutions and Systems to the great heights.
We at Godrej truly believe in the triple bottom line of social, economic and environmental sustainability.