Summer is the time when Air conditioners are used to the fullest. So, it becomes essential that the AC works effectively and efficiently to give you proper cooling. So, it is advised one should go for AC servicing (wet/dry) once before the summer season. Here the AC will be checked and cleaned thoroughly ensuring efficient working.
As a customer; it’s better to run your AC on settings that ensure efficient operation and less power consumption (ideally at 24 degrees). In Godrej NXW AC with 5.8 ISEER comes with a special eco-mode, which does this to ensures maximum power saving.
Use of microwave can reduce the amount of energy that one uses & cut energy bills in the process. Compared to cooking food on the stove, microwave cooking is faster, and one need not stay for hours in kitchen during sultry summers.
Many people use their microwaves every day without giving a second thought to the maintenance they should be performing or the damage they might be causing. Unfortunately, the way you use and care for your microwave can have a significant effect on its longevity.
Listed below are few tips that will help you to properly take care of air conditioner and microwave in order to maximize their lifespan.
- Regular cleaning of filters: Filters play the key role of blocking all the dust as well as bacteria, ensuring healthier airflow in the room. But after a while, these filters might get clogged with all the dust particles. Hence, regular cleaning of these filters will ensure their efficient operation.
- Servicing: With AC being used extensively during the summer season; it is advised to go for AC servicing (wet/dry) prior to the same. This will ensure effective and efficient working to give you proper cooling.
- Ideal operation setting: As a customer; it’s better to run your AC on settings that ensure efficient operation and less power consumption (ideally at 24 degrees).
- Regular cleaning of MWO cavity to ensure efficient working.
- The roller ring and oven floor should be cleaned to avoid excessive noise and jerky rotation of the turn table.
- Do not allow the control panel to become wet. Clean it with soft damp cloth. While cleaning; leave the oven, door open to prevent the oven form accidently turning on.
- Use glass or ceramic dishes: they're the most efficient to use in the oven and can reduce the temperature required for cooking.