Tell us about your recent business developments and the potential of the current consumer market?
Last year, H&R Johnson received the “Business Superbrands" status acknowledging its brand strength. We are in the process of reinventing our brand and be seen as young and vibrant, a company which has led innovations and will continue to do so. Moreover, we have made very significant revolutionary launches in the last few months, like the Johnson Care Series of tiles, which makes use of silver nanotechnology to add anti-bacterial properties. Our most recent launches, the Johnson Endura Stepping Stones and Johnson Endura Clad Care are being well received in the market.
Share with us your product profiles and the new technological innovations you have launched recently?
(1) Kitchens – Nobilia SENSYS: H&R Johnson has partnered with Germany’s No. 1 brand – Nobilia for German kitchens. Nobilia has introduced many new features in its new range of kitchens which are available now in India through our exclusive Nobilia stores.
(2) Tiles: In the last months we have launched two new products in tiles, the Johnson Endura Stepping Stones and the Johnson Endura Clad Care – a cladding solutions tile range:
- Johnson Endura Stepping Stones is a revolutionary range of full body vitrified step tiles that comes ready to install. They come in 8 beautiful salt and pepper shades that completely imbibe and uplift the décor of staircases in any building and last for years.
- Johnson Endura Clad Care range is a result of our innovation and comprehensive research and is exceptionally endurable and safe to use. Moreover, the Clad Care range is also aesthetically stunning and provides designers with the option to mix and match to create custom designs.
(3) Johnson Bathrooms: Whether it is the world-class quality or modern contemporary finish, Johnson Bathrooms have always remained a step ahead with its innovative products. Johnson Bathrooms offer a wide portfolio of bath-fittings, sanitaryware, wellness and bathing luxury products.
(4) House of Johnson Experience Centers: Additionally, we have just seen our vision of next generation of stores come to fruition with the inauguration of House of Johnson Experience Centers in the three cities of Kolkata, Chennai and Guwahati. We envision these Centers to be the future of buying and selection process for Home Solutions and Lifestyle products as they serve as a one-stop-shop for planning & designing residential as well as commercial spaces.
How do you see technology influencing the demand and growth in the market of kitchen products and services?
Technological advancements and innovations have been keeping the industry on its toes. With India becoming digitally advanced, one of the upcoming trends to watch out for in the kitchen space would be managing the kitchen appliances via smart phones.